SunKissed™ New Zealand Bee Venom Psoriasis Treatment Gel
SunKissed™ New Zealand Bee Venom Psoriasis Treatment Gel
Certified by dermatologists to heal skin diseases and psoriasis in 3-6 weeks.
Known for its effectiveness in treating a variety of skin conditions, Wewersh® New Zealand Bee Venom Psoriasis Treatment Gel provides fast relief from itching.
It relieves and treats acne, psoriasis, eczema, psoriasis, hives, chicken pox, rashes, warts, scarring, flushing and other skin diseases.
Let’s see what our customers have to say and join the 1,000+ psoriasis sufferers.
“Best purchase! For over 20 years, my husband has battled psoriasis all over his body, from head to toe, everywhere. Poor thing! He’s tried everything from over-the-counter creams to prescription drugs. He’s put up with it all.” For years I tried to control his outbursts. It was a constant struggle. Then came ……. One evening I was browsing the internet and found this ointment. I read many reviews and compared other products. But I decided to try this brand. Well …. Best decision, best purchase!” – Anna Müller
“I am 43 years old and have had psoriasis for 11 years. Like many other psoriasis sufferers I have tried countless treatments including prescription drugs, steroids, soaps and holistic therapies but nothing seemed to work. After seeing a post about SunKissed on Facebook I decided to try it. After about a week I could see a change in my skin. It didn’t happen overnight but now my psoriasis is 90% better… It’s an incredible improvement! After 30 years of suffering it is My disease is finally under control thanks to SunKissed™ New Zealand Bee Venom Psoriasis Treatment Gel. Thank you SunKissed™!” – Sophie Smith
What is psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a skin condition that causes itchy, scaly patches that usually appear on the knees, elbows, trunk, and scalp.
Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis and causes dry, raised skin covered with gray or silver scales (plaques). The appearance of the plaques varies by skin color, with pink plaques on white skin and brown or gray plaques on tan or black skin. The plaque count can be high or low.
Common triggers of psoriasis are:
1. Injuries to the skin, such as cuts, abrasions, insect bites or sunburn – this is known as the Koebner reaction.
2. excessive alcohol consumption.
5. Hormonal changes, especially in women, e.g. B. during puberty and menopause.
Bee venom characteristics
- Bee venom is the venom excreted by bees that contains a variety of bioactive compounds.
- The main component of bee venom is bee venom peptide, a bioactive protein secreted by bees’ needle glands. Bee venom peptide has strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, and can effectively relieve the symptoms caused by skin diseases and psoriasis.
- Bee venom also contains enzymes, amino acids, sugars, lipids and vitamins that promote skin tissue repair and regeneration.
- Kina and phospholipase A2 in bee venom can promote blood circulation, improve the supply of nutrients to skin tissue and accelerate the healing process of skin diseases and psoriasis.
- Bee venom peptides have anti-tumor and anti-aging effects that help improve skin problems caused by skin diseases and psoriasis, resulting in healthier and younger-looking skin.
- Bee venom contains a variety of bioactive substances that have been shown to be effective in treating skin diseases and psoriasis. Extensive clinical studies and individual treatment plans have shown that treatment with bee venom is the best choice for treating skin diseases.
SunKissed™ New Zealand Bee Venom Psoriasis Treatment Gel reduces flaking, redness and dryness and relieves itching. Restore your skin’s healthy appearance while fighting seborrheic dermatitis with Psoriasis Treatment Gel!
As a dermatologist, I am well aware of the problems and challenges that psoriasis presents to patients. During my 15 year clinical career I have seen numerous patients suffering greatly from the agony and pain of this disease. Based on a research article published in the International Journal of Dermatology in May 2023, I made a remarkable discovery about the effects of bee venom on the human body.
The active biological protein in bee venom called melittin has been shown to inhibit keratinocyte proliferation and necrosis – the main problem in psoriasis. After three weeks of intensive research and extraction in June 2023, I found that bee venom produced by New Zealand honey bees quickly binds to human skin tissue. By activating and facilitating this process, it effectively suppresses keratinocyte overgrowth and necrosis.
By combining several herbal ingredients that have long been shown to be beneficial for psoriasis, I created SunKissed™ New Zealand Bee Venom Psoriasis Treatment Gel. Experimental evidence has shown this cream to be the best treatment option for psoriasis. The combination of these ingredients with the powerful properties of bee venom offers a breakthrough solution that tackles psoriasis at its core.
I’m really excited about the potential of this cream to bring relief and hope to psoriasis sufferers worldwide. Their unique formulation has the ability to restore skin health and improve the quality of life of those suffering from this difficult disease. As a dermatologist, I highly recommend SunKissed™ New Zealand Bee Venom Psoriasis Treatment Gel as the ultimate psoriasis solution.
All ingredients are derived from natural plants and bee venom and are cruelty-free!
Bee Venom : Bee venom is bee venom from New Zealand honey bees. It is a method in which bees are stimulated to excrete bee venom using ether anesthesia. This natural substance, which is not life-threatening, is known for its potential benefit in treating psoriasis. It has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce the inflammation associated with psoriasis. By modulating the immune response and inhibiting pro-inflammatory cytokines, bee venom peptides can reduce redness, swelling, and itching and relieve symptoms in patients with psoriatic lesions.
5% salicylic acid: As an anti-inflammatory drug, salicylic acid can reduce inflammation and reduce the redness, swelling, and itching around psoriasis plaques. In addition, it has exfoliating properties that help remove excess keratin and reduce dandruff build-up. By promoting cell growth and cell repair, salicylic acid helps speed recovery of healthy skin. In addition, salicylic acid possesses antibacterial properties that can fight bacterial infections around psoriasis plaques.
Menthol : Menthol is a natural compound derived from peppermint oil. Menthol has cooling and soothing properties and is widely used to treat various skin conditions, including psoriasis. One of the main benefits of menthol in treating psoriasis is its ability to relieve itching and irritation. When menthol is applied to the skin, it activates certain cold receptors and creates a cooling sensation that relieves itching. By interacting with certain receptors in the skin, menthol helps modulate pain signals and provide a calming effect.
Aloe Vera：Aloe Verahelps to eliminate skin damage, skin breakouts and dry and rough skin. The gel-like substance of aloe vera is rich in moisture and forms a protective layer on the skin to prevent moisture loss. It moisturizes the skin and makes it softer and more supple. In addition, it is a natural antibacterial agent that stimulates cell growth, repairs damaged tissue, prevents secondary infections and keeps the skin healthy.
Licorice : Licorice is commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat skin conditions, including psoriasis. Psoriasis is associated with abnormal activity of the immune system. Licorice may modulate immune system function, helping to balance immune responses, inhibit excessive cell proliferation and alleviate psoriasis symptoms. Also, it can reduce redness, swelling, and itching around the psoriasis plaques.
chamomile: Chamomile is commonly used in skin care products for its soothing and anti-irritant properties. It can relieve itching, stinging and inflammation and give the skin a comfortable feeling. In addition, chamomile has the ability to promote wound healing by helping to repair damaged tissue and speeding up the skin’s healing process.
This is what makes SunKissed™ New Zealand Bee Venom Psoriasis Treatment Gel so special!
- Relieves itching of the skin
- Eliminates dandruff and red spots
- Relieve pain and burning
- Promote repair of epidermal tissue
- Improves skin cell activity
- Facilitates skin regeneration
- Improves blood circulation
- No side effects
- Suitable for day and night use
- Visible results after a single application
- Clinically proven effectiveness by a medical research center
- Designed and manufactured in a US FDA registered laboratory
- Free from harmful ingredients
- Cruelty-free formulation
- Recommended by dermatology experts
How is it used?
- First, wash and dry the affected area.
- Apply a generous amount of SunKissed™ New Zealand Bee Venom Psoriasis Treatment Gel to the affected area.
- Massage the cream into the skin until absorbed.
- Leave the cream on the skin for at least 15 minutes.
- Repeat the process two to three times a day for best results.
- Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly after each use.